Welcome to Oze Pool Discounted pool equipment


Parent Category: News
Published: Saturday, 29 June 2013 16:12
Written by Graeme Whitfield
Hits: 2150

CLICK HERE to access NSW web site

NSW and other state Governments all have different rules about getting your pool registered, this is because Australia is a Federation of soverign states. Anyhow you need to do this even though your local council should know you have a pool. Spas, portable and blow up pools must be registered too, even ponds that are over the minimum depth! Go to your states web site and download the appropiate form.