Welcome to Oze Pool Discounted pool equipment

Underwater lights warning

Parent Category: FAQs
Published: Friday, 16 January 2015 14:13
Written by Graeme Whitfield
Hits: 2377

Please be aware that only 12volt lights and transformers maybe sold for pools in australia due to EEU compliance some years ago. LEDs will work with 12, 22 and 32volts, If you do not have 12 volts and insist on using old filament type lamps you can now only buy Waterco 12 volt filament light fittings, SO you can't do it ! My advice: buy 2,3,or4 LED replacements and one transformer with multiple outlets to comply with current regulations

PS I sell 32volt transformers and other than 12 volt lamps as spare parts for existing installations but they do not comply with current regulations and safety requirements of the EEU as gazetted in Australia

Aqua quip transformer